EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR CEO/Founder
Founder, Programming Director, Research Director, Grant writer, Community/Event Organizer;Accounting @ DFAS- Department of Defense; CBFF Leadership DEvelopment Fellowship Cohort/ College Now Greater Cleveland Mentoring Program
- Sharon D. Clark, wife, mother, grandmother; a native of Cleveland, Ohio, attended Cuyahoga Community College where she earned her Associates degree in Liberal Arts in 2014. Currently an employee at The Department of Defense/ DFAS: Department of Finance Accounting Systems Accounts Receivables. Former employee of PNC Bank - repositioned to follow her passion full time, to work whole heartly on her nonprofit. Currently working on her Bachelors in Sociology. Selected nonprofit organization leader to participate in the Cleveland Black Futures Fund Cohort to support the capacity of Cleveland-based nonprofit organizations that are both Black-led and Black-serving. Currently a Mentor with the College Now of Greater Cleveland Mentoring Program.
- Prior to earning her degree, from 1993 to 2011, Sharon became a Type B Licensed Home Childcare business owner through the State of Ohio Job and Family Services...and later opened a fully operational Type A Licensed Facility, with state mandated plan of operation module, appropriate staffing, classroom essentials, fire, health. board approved inspections. Initiated and wrote her first grant proposal for a playground (barrier , doors , safety , equipment.)
- In 2011, She decided to return to higher learning and took wings and soared within the corridors of Cuyahoga Community College Eastern Campus. She was voted in by her peers as President of Student Government in 2012 - serving the needs of the students being their voice, while speaking to the campus administration. In 2013 she became the Board Student Scholar of Cuyahoga Community College- who is appointed by the Joint Student Council and is chosen to represent all four campuses. The Board Scholar is allowed to sit in on all Board meetings to share valuable insight of the students needs across the campuses. Monthly governance and leadership meetings with the President (Dr. Alex Johnson) were mandatory to share scholastic and personal goals. Today many of those ideas are in place on campus.
- December 4th 2014, Invitation to the White House Youth Summit for the Affordable Care Act by President Barack Obama - Took part in Conference Call Session with Vice President Biden With Dr. Alex Johnson and Campus Presidents on ACA- Constructed the Campus Wide Enrollment Fair Affordable Care Act with Women in Transition in March 2014 to enroll eligible students up who did not have medical coverage .
- in addition to these accomplishments, she serves as the First Lady to Destiny Connection Ministry, where her husband Donnell A. Clark Sr is the Pastor.
- 2016 -2020 revived the mentoring program and collaborated with Nordonia High School and Principal Casey Wright.
- To date currently serves the youth and families @the Frederick Douglass Recreation Center . The Rising Stars of OSC SOAR Mentoring Program
- New Member Akron Urban League Guild
- Awards-Training- Credentials State of Ohio Department of Educational Aide /ESEA Qualified
- Cuyahoga Community College Distinguished Leader Certificate CDA – Certified Day Administrator
- Art Therapy – Cuyahoga Community College (Series Completed)
- PNC University @PNC Business Development Modules ∙ Talent Focused Manager ∙ Effectively Giving Recognition ∙
- Former PNC Grow Up Great Volunteer PNC
- Former Employee Engagement Volunteer PNC AA-EBERG Diversity & Inclusion Member
- Nordonia High School Mentoring Program /organizer
- Former Court Appointed Special Advocate Volunteer (CASA-GAL)
- Volunteer Shaker Place Apartments -Senior Independent Living Facility
- College Now Greater Cleveland